Join us for the 5th Annual Running of the Roses Fundraiser
To benefit Stockhands Horses for Healing, a 501(c)3 non-profit therapeutic riding center
on Saturday, May 4, 2019, at the Ohio Wesleyan Hamilton-Williams Center, Benes Room.
This event supports our programs in equine-assisted therapies for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental and physical delays and disabilities. Derby Attire is encouraged. Support the Equine Assisted Therapy Program and our horses.
The Stockhands Derby Event is one of our best and loved by our community every year. It features a silent auction, heavy hors-d’oeuvres & food plus much much more!
- LIVE Streaming of the Kentucky Derby
- Emcee Cameron Fontana from ABC 6 & Fox 28
- Silent Auction
- Hors-d’oeuvres from Old Bag of Nails
- Cash Bar
- Door Prizes
- Race Betting Table
- Derby Games
- Derby Attire Encouraged
- Download the Derby Event Event Flyer (2019 Derby Day Flyer) and share it with your friends
- Sponsors are always appreciated: Sponsor our event! Download the Sponsor Packet (2019 Derby Sponsor Packet)
- Help us with the Silent Auction: download the Derby Silent Auction-Donation Letter
- Review the Stockhads 501(c) 3 document (501c3)
- Saturday, May 4th, 2019
- 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Ohio Wesleyan Hamilton-Williams Center
40 Rowland Ave.
Delaware, OH 43015
- See Map
Tickets & Sponsor Options:
- Purchase Tickets or Sponsorships
- $50 includes one entry ticket includes two drink tickets (additional drink tickets available for purchase)
- To get tickets please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase online below: