Join us for the 4th Annual Running of the Roses fundraiser
to benefit Stockhands Horses for Healing, a 501(c)3 non-profit therapeutic riding center
on Saturday, May 5, 2018, at the Ohio Wesleyan Hamilton-Williams Center, Benes Room.
This event supports our programs in equine-assisted therapies for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental and physical delays and disabilities. Derby Attire is encouraged. Support the Equine Assisted Therapy Program and our horses.
The Stockhands Derby Event is one of our best and loved by our community every year. It features a silent auction, heavy hors-d’oeuvres & food plus much much more!
- Watch the Derby with Us
- Silent Auction
- Derby Attire Encouraged
- Download the Derby Event Event Flyer (Derby-2018 Flyer) and share it with your friends
- Sponsors are always appreciated: Sponsor our event! Download the Sponsor Letter (Derby-Benefit Donations 2018)
- Review the Stockhads 501(c) 3 document (501c3)
- Saturday, May 5th, 2018
- 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Ohio Wesleyan Hamilton-Williams Center
40 Rowland Ave.
Delaware, OH 43015
- See Map
Tickets & Sponsor Options:
- Purchase Tickets or Sponsorships
- $45 entry ticket includes 2 drink tickets (additional drink tickets available for purchase)
- To get tickets please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase online below:
Stockhands Horses for Healing is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization